How to use planters and EM compost to enjoy beautiful blooming
1. Select a planter with drainage holes.
2. Place a layer of good top soil in the bottom.
3. Add 1/4th well drained EM garbage compost.
4. Mix well. Fermention is faster with better mixing.
5. Cover with an even layer of soil and flatten (soil mound should be slightly higher as it tends to sink).
6. Cover with plastic bags to keep from getting wet for 14 days.
7. Appearance of white mould is beneficial.
8. After one month it is ready to use.
9. Plant your chosen flowers, they will bloom beautifully without diseases or pests.